Thursday, March 17, 2011

Childgood Memories

My childhood memories are when I was 3 or 4. I was really thirsty for water.

So I walked to the bathroom sink. I got my training toilette and I moved the

toilette under the bathroom sink and then stood on the toilette so I could reach

the sink. So I turned on the sink and the putt my head under and drank some water

when I was drinking I slipped. There was a towel hock right next to the sink. So I

slipped and my ear got caught by the hock. So I called for help and my mom came

over to try to get me off the hock. My mom couldn’t get me off the hock. So I was

hanging by the hock and my mom called 911. The ambulance came and the people then

they got my off of the hock. Than went to the doctor and got stitches.



I learned from this experience that I should not drink water putting my head

under the sink . And that I should of not of stood on my toilette to get a drink of

water. I remember this story because my mom kept telling me the story when I was

little that is why I still know the story and will not forget it. That is one of my

child hood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment