Friday, November 18, 2011

Stereotype

Authors Note: This is a peace about people in the outsiders and people stereotype them.
 
What would you think if people stereotyped you? People think that the

greasers are bad people. Other people stereotype the greasers by their looks and

because they are pour. Today I’m going to prove you wrong. The grasser are good

people you can’t just look at them and say you can’t fit I’m my group. If someone

stereotyped me I’d be disappointed.
 

To start my journey, people think that the grasers steal and think that

they are bad people. The people that think that are wrong because on chapter 6 the

church burns down and Johnny and Ponyboy save the kids from the burning church and

that proves that they are wrong. That day the where heroes and people where looking

at them differently. People can't just stereotype just by the looks. It’s like you

look at a person and you say that they aren't good enough so I'm going to make fun

of you.

Closing my case, to many people think that the grasers are mean people.

Well they are wrong they are nice caring. The grasers don’t deserver to be pick on.

And people should just judge people by what they look like. If picked on me or

judged me I would be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment