Thursday, January 26, 2012

In Rogers Eyes

Authors Note: This is a paragraph written from Roger's perspective to inform you on what he was feeling the other night.

Hi my name is Roger and I felt like a criminal last night around 11:00. I looked around the corner and saw a large woman Mrs. Luella Bates Washington Jones and I thought she was a perfect target. I garbed her purse with all my strength I tugged but lost my balance and fell to the ground. Then she kicked me in the right square of my blue-jeaned sitter. I felt ashamed of myself as she picked me up, all I wanted was a pair of shiny blue suede shoes I told her. She took me to her home and helped me wash my face. The door was wide open. I looked at the women then looked at the door and eventually went to the sink. I was ashamed of myself. She seemed nice and I wish I never had tried to take her purse. By the end of the night she gave me the 10 dollars I needed to buy the suede shoes I desperately wanted.

3 comments:

  1. I liked the point of view, I could tell it was in Roger's eyes. I think the only thing you should work on is being just a little more descriptive. I think you did really well describing the scene though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked how you said blue jean sitter.
    I think that your organization of facts could be more organized and work on your word choice and placement.
    I really like how you used plenty of facts from the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the point of view from Roger's point of view.

    But try to work on proof reading.

    ReplyDelete